Author - Speaker - Facilitator
Mental Health Awareness:
Sharon is very proud to have been the lead author on a project that gained worldwide publication through creating a platform to strengthen and build alliances across the Mental Health Network.
To encourage service user involvement which encompassed a range of processes in which consumers, carers, stakeholders and family members were engaged to have their say on both an individual and strategic level in the planning, development, delivery and evaluation of Mental Health services.
Teaching Mental Health - Willey Publishers
Mental Health Training, Education and Practice' - Pavilion Publishers
Encouraging Family Learning - NIACE
Below are Sharon's top 5 talks around mental health.
- 'Desperation verses Inspiration’ Developing strategies for boosting your willpower and your confidence.
- 'My bullet proof bra’ Being resilient and the art of reinventing yourself in business.
- 'Mental Health Survival Strategies' Having a lived experience and coming back from the Dark Side
- Coping with loss, grief, multiple trauma and Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Working to reduce the stigma of mental illness - Train the Trainer programme for the mental health sector.
"I've finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be?" Goldie Hawn